8/31/09

The Sleep Continues

Thankfully, I am not sick and I think I could probably go off of the one nausea medications at this point. I am still so worn out. I sleep for long stretches, but I know I need to eat. I have no appetite and I'm sleeping so much. When I wake up I have to force myself to eat. I am trying to drink Ensures as well to get some more calories in me. I have been elevating my feet while I sleep, so my foot swelling is better. I was awake for just a little while this afternoon, and I went to watch TV with my mother-in-law, and after a few minutes, I was ready for another nap! I feel like I am missing a lot by sleeping so much, but I must need the rest, and it is better than throwing up! I am having blood work done tomorrow to see if my body is ready to do this again on Thursday.

2 comments:

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Lisa and I are so happy that you are not sick. Our family prays for you daily.

Anonymous said...

Sheri~
I'm keeping you in my prayers. I'm so glad to hear that you haven't been nauseous. Keep sleeping and eating. Please call if you need anything!
Love, friendship and prayers,
Tracy