8/3/09

Fever

The Home Health nurse came today and I had a temperature of 100.5 and my feet are still swollen. I was surprised about the fever because I have felt good today. She called my doctor because having a fever so soon after surgery is not a good thing, but they say it is not a real concern unless it reaches 101.5. As for the feet, I need to stay off them as much as possible, to keep the swelling down. I was under orders to rest and drink lots of fluids today.

I have felt fine. I ate small but frequent meals today and I am still draining. I go in for blood work tomorrow and hopefully I will have the results by the end of the day. I'm hoping for low numbers!

2 comments:

frenchyandcarol said...

Sheri, That's what we will be praying, low counts and happy, happy thoughts.Thank You sheri, for keeping us up to date, so that we do not have to keep calling your family and close friends. you are very up lifting to all of us that are following your blogs. hope you sleep well tonite and have a low count in the am. lots of hugs and best wishes frenchy and carol

The Oney's said...

Keep your feet elevated and drink lots of water...hopefully your fever will go down along with the bili count. We are enjoying your child, they are having lots of fun. We are hoping for low numbers today too. Hope you have a good day with lots of rest and good food. Thinking of you always, Love the Oney's