8/25/09

Back to School

Sending the kids back to school today went better than I thought. I was worried about spending the day alone in a quiet house, but I had plenty of company and the time flew by. I had visitors and wonderful foot massages that really helped both the pain and swelling in my feet. I went to get my blood work done. I don't expect my numbers to be too good because my right side hasn't been draining, but then it started draining a little more today. I was fitted for compression socks that hopefully will be in tomorrow. I had time to visit with my kids after their school days and practices. All in all, it was a nice day.

3 comments:

the Corkills said...

I am glad that you have been having some good days lately. You are so positive all the time, everyone should follow the example that you set everyday. Hope your numbers are better than you expect on your blood work. We are all hoping and praying for the best for you everyday.
Love, the Corkills

Anonymous said...

Sheri~
It was so good to see you out and about this afternoon! I am so impressed with your sunny attitude. Remember, if you need anything please don't hesitate to call.
With lots of love and prayers,
Tracy

Lyle and Lori said...

Sheri,
I could have used a couple more weeks of summer vacation this year. I was not quite ready for school to start. I was worried that I wouldn't know what to do with myself all day without anyone to pick up after. But as all moms do, we find all kinds of things that need to get done and do them.
I'm glad your day went well and you were able to get out. I am crossing my fingers for good numbers this week. Enjoy your day.
XOPXOP, Lori