8/11/09

More Pain

Today I woke up with a new pain in my right side. It is a sharp pain and it gets worse when I lay down, but even when I'm standing and sitting, it's still bad. I haven't been able to sleep at all today. The pain meds are not helping, at least it doesn't feel like they are, and having a new pain makes me worry. I don't know what is causing this pain or how it will progress.

My mom came today. She had planned to come anyway, but with this pain it was really nice to have her here with me. I have still not had the nausea I had after the last chemo. I haven't had much of an appetite, but I'm still eating anyway. I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow, I guess time will tell.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Doesn't sound like fun. I'm sure your Mother is a big help both mentally and physically. Praying for you. Gentle hugs and kisses, Bob and Faye

Anonymous said...

Sheri~
I am so sorry to hear about this new pain. I will keep praying for you~prayers for strength, healing and relief.
Love and Blessings,
Tracy

the Corkills said...

I hate to hear that you are in so much pain. I just can't imagine what you have to go through everyday and everyday I hope and pray that you will have a good day, free of pain and worry. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for you. Love, the Corkills

Purrell Family said...

Sheri-
So sorry to hear about the pain. We are thinking of you daily and please let us know if there is anything we can do.

The Purrells

Unknown said...

Sheri,

So sorry to hear you are in pain. I am sure it is nice to have your mom there with you. We pray for you daily. I hope you feel better, and soon.

Blessings,

The Howard Family

frenchyandcarol said...

Sheri
i feel so bad about your pain, wish they could find a pain med. that would give you some relief. mom's are blessing, i know it makes it a little bit better that she can be there with you. happy to hear you are not feeling ill. but feeling tired a lot is frustrating. praying everyday for you and the family.
love ya frenchy and carol