8/8/09

So far so good...

I have been waiting for the nausea to hit me like it did after the last chemo, but I am pleased to report that I have felt pretty good today. I am keeping up on my nausea meds, which must be helping. I am really tired, but tired is so much easier to deal with than sick. What a blessing!

Speaking of blessings, I can't let today pass without mentioning that it is my 22nd wedding anniversary! I have been so blessed to have David by my side through all of the ups and downs of the past 22 years, and especially wth what we've been through in the last few months. I can't imagine life without him, he is exactly what I need - what our family needs. I love him more now than ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 23 years of marriage. Your love for one another is inspirational. I'm so pleased to hear you are doing well thus far. Hopefully the sickness will pass you by this time.
Love,
Erin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! What a wonderful accomplishment.
Keeping you in my prayers,
Tracy

Unknown said...

So glad you are doing better this time. Was checking your blog in CA, but for some reason couldn't get a comment to post. Glen and Cheryl are checking your blogs and send their love. You are in their prayers. You've been tough to hang in there with that man for this long, but the good ones are worth it. He's always been special to me. Love and gentle hugs, Bob and Faye

Carolyn Greene said...

Congratulations to you both!!!