8/5/09

Chemo tomorrow

Dr. Abrass says I am ready for another chemo treatment tomorrow. I don't know that chemo by itself is something I look forward to, but I know this is something I need, so I am glad I am able to have it tomorrow. My appointment is at 11:50 and it is a one-hour treatment.

Today I have felt good. I was mostly pain-free, until the early evening when I started getting pain in my back and abdomen. I'm hoping for a restful night before my big day tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers and concern - it really gives me strength!

5 comments:

The Youngs said...

Sheri- It was SO good to see you the other day. :) Considering everything, I still think you look great! Terrific news on the upcoming chemo! Hoping & praying you get a good night's rest & all goes well tomorrow.

Love,
Corinne & Family

Anonymous said...

Sheri,
My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow for your chemo. The Lord will be by your side to help you through it.
Dale Nance

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you today and always. Keep the faith, Sheri.
Love and Blessings,
Tracy

Unknown said...

Hi Sheri - The Swenson's are all praying for you. So glad to hear that you are well enough for chemo today. We will be praying that all goes as smoothly as possible, and that the chemo does it's work without making you too sick.
Much Love, Noreen

Brenda said...

Sheri - I will be thinking of you today as you go for that second chemo treatment. I hope you will have very little side effects. As always if you need anything, please call me. Good Luck, Brenda Ogden