8/23/09

Quiet Day

Today was an uneventful day, the kind of day I have come to appreciate. I had to decide early in the day if I wanted to have a back ache from lying down all day or to have swollen feet from being out of bed and on my feet. I decided to take the back ache and keep my feet from swelling. I did pretty well but got up later in the evening, and sure enough, they swelled right up. David and Logan massaged them, which gets the fluid out, but it comes right back. I wouldn't mind it so much if it didn't hurt, but it hurts my feet and legs all the way up to my knees. I will be talking to the doctor tomorrow and get his suggestions for managing this latest inconvenience. I had a tiny bit of pain on my right side today, and I don't think it's draining like it should. I plan to have blood work done on Tuesday so we'll see what the numbers say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you often and wishing there was more we can do for you. Lots of people ask about you. It is amazing how many people love you and care.

Got a very cute picture of Kathlyns baby Landen and Great Grandad Bob. I will get over and show to you when I get them printed. Bob looks a little proud.

Guess your right arm will be going to school tomorrow. I guess Sheryl will try to fill her shoes. Need spur of the minute help, you know I am retired, call me.

Gentle hugs and kisses, Faye