8/22/09

Good Day

My mom came to visit and help today. I was feeling good enough that I went with her to run some errands. I even went into Raley's with her. The parking lot was pretty empty and we just had a few things to get, so it was okay. My pain is much better, but I still have some pain in my back. My feet are swelling up, and it is happening more quickly. By the time I walked out into the kitchen in the morning, they were already swelling, and it is kind of painful. The swelling starts in the morning and continues to get worse as the day goes on. Standing makes it worse and having someone rub my feet helps. So I guess I should be sitting around all day having foot massages. That doesn't sound too bad, does it? We had a delicious tri-tip dinner with a cherry dessert that a friend brought over and I got to visit with my mom and a friend. So overall, it was a good day.

3 comments:

Clint and Lori said...

Sheri,
We're so glad you finally had a good day. You and your family are always in our thoughts and prayers daily. I'm thinking foot massages all day long is the way to go.
Love,
Clint, Lori, Clinton, and Ashley

Anonymous said...

Sheri~
I'm so glad to hear that your pain is being managed better and that, in turn, your are feeling more energetic. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Love and friendship,
Tracy

Carolyn Greene said...

I'm glad you had a good day, hopefully more will be comming. We got TJ off to Reno to school today finally. I don't think he really wanted to go. Maybe he will see Alex soon.