8/7/09

Tired

I started my day off with a great sleep last night after the chemo. I was up a few times, but I was able to go back to sleep. I actually felt fine this morning. I was up for a while but started getting tired before I could even finish getting ready for the day. I stayed up and ate a good lunch, but then I was so tired I felt like I just couldn't keep my eyes open. This is how it was with the last chemo. I was really tired before I got really sick. It seems to be following the same pattern, so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Love and Blessings,
Tracy

The Youngs said...

Yay for a good night's rest! I hope that is a continuing trend through the treatments as I'm sure it's important. Hoping & praying the tiredness & sickness stays at a minimum. We're thinking of you and your family & praying for you all as always!

Love,
Corinne & Family