8/20/09

Feeling Better

Today I took my new recommended dosage of pain medication. I can't believe how much better I felt! I had more energy and I didn't need to take a nap this afternoon. I was able to be out of bed and even do a few dishes during the day. This evening, David was roping and Logan was riding horses and I felt strong enough to take a short walk outside. It was so nice. The one problem today is that my feet are pretty swollen. I'm told it is from poor circulation, and I stayed off my feet for a lot of the afternoon, but it didn't seem to improve the situation. I have to say that swollen feet are preferable to persistent pain.

3 comments:

Lyle and Lori said...

Sheri,
Good for you! What a great, relaxing day with your family. Mine: one, final, rat-race-of-a-day school shopping in Reno. We pray tomorrow brings more of the same. XOPXOP, Lori

Carolyn Greene said...

Yea! I'm glad you feel better. I have prayed each day that God will take away the pain. Thankfully the medicine worked.


Carolyn

Sam Hubbard said...

I am so glad you are in less pain!! I don't like having my friend in so much discomfort!! I will continue to pray for you each day!! Shelly