7/12/09

Sickness

Apparently, I am not completely immune to post-chemo sickness. The sickness hit on Saturday evening, but by today it is finally getting better. I have been able to eat some and I have slept off and on. I am still nauseous, but I think (I hope!) the worst of it is behind me. The nurse said three days of sickness, so it was really a blessing to have one and a half days of sleepiness and one and a half of sickness.

I have no appointments until Wednesday when I get my blood drawn to check my bili count and test my white and red blood cell counts. They will check again just before my chemo appointment on Thursday as well. I am just planning to rest, eat what I can, and hope to be feeling better tomorrow.

5 comments:

CherylV said...

We have been anxiously waiting to hear how you are doing! Thank goodness the nausea was only short-lived! It must be working and that is a good thing!

Love you,
Mark, Cheryl, Allie and Sadie

The Draper Family said...

You are amazing. Your strength, determination and spirit are an inspiration to us all. I'm constantly thinking about you. Rest and keep up that caloric intake!

Love,
Kris

Heidi said...

Yes, I'd say that sickness day count is a pretty good one! Keep eating all that you can and rest lots. We'll keep praying! LIVESTRONG!

Kristie Weddell said...

Sorry to hear that the nausea finally had to show its ugly face. We hope you are having a better day today. Rest up,and eat,eat,eat. We are constantly wondering and worrying. Love, The Weddell's

The Coon Clan said...

Hope you feel better, Sheri. We're praying.
Love you bunches.
The Coon Clan

Thought you might enjoy this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhnU9IYTD9c