7/5/09

Draining

Today I have been draining tons from my left side. I have also had a lot of pain on that side, maybe from the rapid drainage. I stayed on my pain meds, but it didn't take the pain away. But if that's what it takes to get my bili count down, then it's worth it. I spent a lot of the day laying down and staying off my feet.

My appetite was better today. I have been eating and drinking Ensures or Enlive juices a couple of times a day. I feel like I'm stronger, so I'm happy about that. Also, I can see that the whites of my eyes are white, not yellow. So I hope I'm making progress. I'll call Dr. Abrass Monday to see what appointments I have this week.

5 comments:

Purrell Family said...

Sheri-
So glad to hear that your new stent is working and is making a diffference. You continue to amaze us with your strength. We continue to keep you in our thoughts daily and hope to come visit soon...waiting until we are completely over these summer colds.

Love,

The Purrells

Lyle and Lori said...

Sheri,
When I stopped in Saturday I thought you looked sooo good. I could tell you were alot stronger than the previous week, and that your color was better too. Keep resting and draining. =)
XOPXOP,
Lyle, Lori, Ali & Emily

the Corkills said...

That is so awesome that you are draining so much. I hate that you are in pain but like you said if it gets your count down that would be great. Our thoughts are with you every minute of every day. I can't wait to hear what your count is this week. Good Luck.
Love, the Corkills

Clint and Lori said...

Sheri,
We are so excited that your draining so well. Sounds like your going in the right direction. We are sorry that you're in pain though. We look forward to your updates and are so grateful to your friend that helps you with it. We'll continue to pray and we hope to make it out there maybe in August.
Love,
Clint, Lori, and Kids

Heidi said...

I love it when yellow turns to white! That is definitely progress! Keep draining and LIVESTRONG! btw...if you're bored...Lance is racing the Tour de France (it is broadcast on the Versus channel). This season is all about raising funds for cancer research. Today is stage three. If nothing else, he is definitely easy on the eyes!