7/13/09

Feeling Better

I think the sickness is gone. I was able to eat a little more today, but I have been so very tired. I slept really well this afternoon and it's only a few hours later and I am ready to go to bed again! I have also been very thirsty and I have had lots of water. My mother-in-law came over today and stayed the whole day doing laundry and things around the house. It was so nice and I was really glad to have her here.

I got a perscription for these back patches that seem to help with my back pain. I tried the samples I got from the chemo nurse and they work really well, so now I have some of my own. Since I filled this perscription, my back hasn't hurt, but I'll be ready if it starts to hurt again.

I have no appointments tomorrow, just resting and hopefully getting stronger for Thursday to do it all again!

6 comments:

Hanna said...

I'm glad that you feel better! I hope that you can get lots of rest today too and be taken care of! Our prayers are with you everyday.

Love,
Hanna

The Coon Clan said...

Hope you feel better, Sheri.

Kelsey.

The Coon Clan said...

Here are some flowers for you. Feel better!

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/TheCoonClan/Garden/103_1423.jpg

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad230/TheCoonClan/Garden/103_1425.jpg

The Coon Clan

The Youngs said...

So happy to hear that you are doing better & that the sickness didn't stick around for long! Keep eating & relaxing to save up all your energy for Thursday. Those back patches sound amazing! Glad you found something that will help ease the pain. Caylee made a picture with lots of glittery stickers the other day and when she was done said, "This is for Sheri Faught!" So cute how she cares about you so much! Anyway, I may have to send it home from church with one of your girls this next week. Still thinking of you & praying for you as always.

Love,
Corinne

Heidi said...

Sheri, you are amazing! You are doing so well...I just know that you will keep this all up and that in the end, it will all be worth it. You CAN do it!

I hope you're catching a glance or two of the Tour...Lance is in third, but only 8 seconds behind...that's nothing! Remember...this is a man whose body was riddled with cancer, top to bottom and everywhere in between, and he came back to win 7 Tours, 21 stages each, 100+ miles per stage, up and down major mountains. You can beat it, too! I have faith in you and our God of miracles. LIVESTRONG!

nicki said...

Sheri,
I am happy to hear that the sickness has mellowed out for you. I hope that it stays that way and after Thursday things only get that much easier for you. Stay strong! We love you!

Love Nicki!