7/2/09

Quiet Day

Today has been quite uneventful, which is something to be grateful for. I was able to be up most of the day. It was a nice change of scenery to not be in bed all day. I took a nap for a few hours this afternoon, but other than that, I was up and out of bed.

There is not much to report, we are looking forward to a quiet Fourth of July. I don't know that we will watch fireworks, but David will cook something on the grill and we'll have a chance to appreciate our country's freedom. We have a lot in our lives to appreciate right now. I am so thankful for my family and friends who are looking out for me. When I came home from the hospital yesterday, there were some of the high-calorie juices like I had in the hospital here waiting for me. Someone else brought by some protein powder drink mixes to help me get the nutrition and calories that I really need, especially if I am starting treatment soon. Thank you all for watching out for me and helping my family through all of this!

2 comments:

Lyle and Lori said...

Faughts,
Best of luck and blessings as you move forward. Relax and enjoy the holiday weekend. XOPXOP
Lyle,Lori, Ali & Emily

The Youngs said...

Congrats on the bili count dropping! We pray daily that things continue to go well for you. Have a wonderful 4th of July, & enjoy the time together as a family. Relaxing family time is always the best. Good luck in all things to come!

Love,
Corinne, Kyle & Caylee