6/30/09

More good news

My bili count was 8.0 today - a whopping 2.1 points lower in just 24 hours! Because of this signigficant drop, they did not have to do any adjustments to my stents. The medical team here has a reasonable expectation that my bili count will still drop some more, we'll have to wait and see.

I had a good night. I had to get up twice in the night, and even though I needed David's help, I didn't have to mentally prepare myself for the pain that comes with movement. They are going to keep me here today and watch me and if all goes well, I will be released tomorrow. Then I'll go see Dr. Abrass in Reno after the weekend and determine my next step.

9 comments:

Lyle and Lori said...

What fabulous news! Fall "Bili" fall. Way to go Sheri.
XOPXOP, Lyle & Lori

frenchyandcarol said...

Praise God,
This is the best news, and we'll keep the prayer going that the bili just keeps on falling. Down, down down. we all knew what a fighter you are. keep up the good and fantastic work.
You are a very special lady.
Thanks for keeping us posted.
love and happy times
frenchy and carol

The Draper Family said...

Thank you God, this is fabulous news! Keep eating, resting, and trusting God. His peace and comfort will carry you through this. Now, let's keep those bili-numbers falling.

Hugs,
Kris

Unknown said...

OUTSTANDING!!!
That is fabulous news...We will continue to pray for a low,low,low "Bili" count. Our thoughts and prayers are with you daily.
Be Blessed,
The Howard Family

Glen and Sue said...

well now we have something else to be specific in our prayers, the"bili count" lets get it done! Love Glen & Sue

Clint and Lori said...

Yippeee, good job Sheri. You keep up the hard work on your side and we'll continue to pray.
Love Ya,
Clint, Lori, and Kids

Rhonda said...

Thank you for the great news and like everyone else, we will keep the prayers going and the bili will fall. We send you, David and the children our love.
Rhonda and family.

Sam Hubbard said...

YEAH!! We are so glad to hear about the lower bili count!! We will continue to pray for you and your family! Sam, Shelly, Shayla and Tyler

pakowolves said...

Sheri,
So glad to hear your bili count is down! Keep hanging in there and fighting. We'll keep hanging in there and praying.
Dan, Julie, Ash, & Lena