6/22/09

Summer Morning

I was up at a quarter to 6 this morning to greet the day. I slipped outside to deadhead my roses and water some plants. I came in and treated myself to a little breakfast. It felt good to be out of bed...but by 7 I was ready for a nap! Later I had enough energy to take a shower and get spiffed up a bit. That was a fortunate thing because I had lots of visitors during the day.

I'm exhausted this evening and longing for a good night's sleep. I am having a hard time finding comfortable positions for my bones. But there's good news too. My bili tubes do seem to be draining better. I am hoping it is enough to make some progress with treatments. I even managed to eat TWO cashews today. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri,
My heart goes out to you. Your strength and courage is truly amazing. Please, please, please! let us know if you need anything~even if it's only to water the garden or help with the animals. Keep the faith!
Blessings,
Tracy

vfowler said...

Sheri,

It is so good to hear that you were up and outside this morning. Nothing like fresh air!!! Try not to over do it. Guy and I are always here if you guys need anything. Try to rest and eat and get strong. You are an amazing person, keep fighting you will beat this.
The Fowler's