9/12/09

Test Results

I got my blood work results back, my bili count was 8.3. That's not as low as last time, but it is lower than many of my previous blood test results. I wasn't expecting it to be as low as last time, that really took my by surprise. It just goes to show you that you never know. I'll get another round of blood work done next week. Dr. Abrass is hoping I can have chemo next week.

I have really been in a lot of pain today. The muscle relaxers haven't made any noticeable difference in my pain. I am on the maximum amount right now and I am having a lot of pain down my back and into my side and abdomen. I am just trying to get through the day. I think some of the pain comes from laying down so much. It's a catch-22 because I lay down because it makes the pain better, but I think laying down makes me have more pain when I have to get up. I don't know what else to do with the pain, We'll see how the day goes and I guess time will tell.

3 comments:

frenchyandcarol said...

SHERI PRAYING VERY MUCH FOR YOU EVERYDAY THAT THE DARN OLD PAIN WILL GET BETTER WISH THERE WAS A MAGIC WORD WE COULD SAY TO TAKE IT AWAY OR TO MAKE IT LESS. MAYBE BECAUSE WE HAVE AN ALMOST FULL MOON, BUT THIS HAS NOT BEEN A VERY GOOD WEEK FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE. ALL WE CAN DO IS KEEP EVERYONE IN OUR PRAYERS. WE PRAY THAT YOUR PAIN WE'LL EASE TODAY.LOVE AND PRAYERS FRENCHY AND CAROL

Lyle and Lori said...

Sheri,
8.3 isn't the best but it isn't the worst either. We'll just have to wait and see what the Dr. says. As far as that yucky pain. We all wish with all our hearts that we could at least share some of it or take it away altogether. Just know that that is just what I keep praying for. You are handling all of this "stuff" so well, if it weren't for that darn pain. Remember we love you. XOPXOP, Lori

Dave Smulyan said...

Sheri,

Brandon and Blaire have kept me up to date, and your blog is wonderful. Hope the rest of your weekend was restful and without pain. You're in our thoughts and prayers in Oklahoma.