9/10/09

Blood Work

I got my blood work done today, but have no results yet. Of course I am hoping for good news, but we'll see what the numbers are. I talked to the doctor today and he perscribed a muscle relaxer for it, in addition to what I am already taking. I hope that does the trick. My swelling is about the same. I got a nap this afternoon, which is a good thing because I know I need the extra rest. Other than that, today was just a normal day, or at least as normal as my life is these days.

3 comments:

the Corkills said...

It was so great to get the chance to come see you the other day. You truly are the strongest most remarkable person I know. I hope the muscle relaxers give you some relief and lets hope your blood work has some good news.
Love, the Corkills

Lori Bishop said...

I was so sorry to learn of your illness...don't know what planet I have been living on! I just want to say how much I have always admired you. You are truly beautiful inside and out. Please take as much pain med as you need whenever you need it. Feel as good as you can, and know that I think you are an amazing person. With love, Lori Bishop

Unknown said...

Good to see you the other day. Sounded like you had a nice outing around town with Sheryl.

Bob had to rescue David today, to many goatheads. I have come up with a solution. He needs to mount a brush/broom on the front of his bike to sweep them off the road!! Problem solved.

Gentle hugs and Kisses Bob and Faye