9/17/09

Better Day

Yesterday and today have been better with the pain. I still have pain in my right side, kind of in my rib cage and in my back, but it has decreased enough that it feels like I'm having some relief. I got my blood work done and my bili count was 7.9. That was a small drop from last week, but still not low enough for chemo today. I will be talking to the doctor to see if he has any instructions or suggestions for me.

The swelling in my feet and legs has also gotten better. I still have a lot of bloating in my stomach, but my feet didn't even swell when I was walking around barefoot last night. I was up for about three hours and they were o.k, so I'm pretty happy about that. I am hoping to get some appetite, right now I am forcing the food because I know I need it.

Thank you for your prayers and kind words, they make a difference for me.

4 comments:

Sam Hubbard said...

Sheri,

How we wish this was a trial you didn't have to go through. May the Lord's spirit uplift you and strengthen you. We have had many asking about you at school. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers daily.
The Hubbards

Unknown said...

Sheri,

So glad to hear you have had some relief! A "Better Day" is awesome! We are so proud of you and how you "battle"! You are a true inspiration to all of us. Prayers for continued "better days" and healing.

With Love and Blessings,
The Howard Family

The Oney's said...

Sheri, Great news! So glad to hear your pain has lessened. I hope the rest of the week continues to bring you relief and strenght. We too, pray for better days and healing. Love the Oneys

Unknown said...

We are relieved to hear the pain has eased!

We are at Cheryl and Rods and enjoying the little great grandson and he is indeed great. He gives muuuuushy kisses.

Will be headed for Glen and Sue's later today and home on the 22nd.

Hope the news from you just gets better and better. All here send much love.

Gentle hugs and Kisses, Bob and Faye