9/27/09

Feeling Good

I am feeling pretty good today. Even though I am feeling good, it's not like feeling normal. I still have the back pain and I still can't move to well, but it is better than how I was feeling a week ago. Like last night, I wasn't able to stir my brownies well enough to get everything mixed in and I couldn't get the pan out of the cupboard. David had to help me, but I was glad to be able to make a treat for my family.

My right side has stopped draining again. I'm not worried about it because I will be getting thoroughly checked out by the doctors in San Francisco on Thursday. I think I need to have my blood tests done early this week.

I had some friends come over to decorate my front porch with beautiful mums and fall decorations. It looks so nice! I had another friend bring my family delicious treats from Apple Hill. Thank you for taking such good care of me and remembering me. I appreciate it so much!

4 comments:

vfowler said...

I am so glad to hear that your pain is letting up some. You and your family are amazing people, stay strong. Have a safe trip to Frisco this week.
The Fowler's

Dave Smulyan said...

Sheri,

Good to hear you're feeling better. Reading about your brownies got me thinking... I haven't had your cooking/treats for over two decades... Wow. Nice that your mom visits each week too. Have a safe trip to SF. Keep the updates coming. Reminding you that you are in are thoughts and prayers in Oklahoma!

Anonymous said...

Continuing to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Safe travels and God's healing hand...
Love and Blessings,
Tracy

frenchyandcarol said...

Sheri, so glad to read you are having a few good days, i am happy my very sad week is over and things are getting better, i won't even complain about my cold.
love and prayers frenchy and carol