9/7/09

Labor Day

It was nice to have David and the kids around today. The kids did homework and chores and David was on call, so he was in and out too, but I enjoyed their company when they were around. I am finally feeling a little less tired. However, I am having a cramping, grabbing pain in my stomach and back. I have tried to be up on my feet a little more today, or at least sitting in a chair instead of laying down. Staying down helps my swelling, but it is hard when I am down all day to get up when I need to with the pain. Despite being up more today, the swelling in my legs is better. My feet are swollen, but not up to my knees. I am trying to eat more and I know I need to be better about drinking my Ensures!

I will be talking to the doctor tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he will want me to have blood work this week. I am going to talk to him about upping my pain meds again. I hate to be taking so much medication, but my pain is increasing, so I think my medication has to increase too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you hear this enough, but you are truly amazing and your family is incredible. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you many times throughout each day. I hope the doctors can help more with pain management.
Love,
Erin