10/19/09

Out of Bed

I have felt pretty good today, which is a whole lot better than I felt a few days ago. I have tried to stay out of the bedroom. I spent three days in my bed and I don't care to spend much more time in there than I have to right now. I have been in the chair and on the couch in the living room. It's not as comfortable as my bed, but I really don't want to be in my bed. I enjoyed a visit from a friend and I spent some time watching TV. I have been watching these cake decorating shows that are pretty amazing. I especially appreciated being at home instead of in the hospital today, since I was scheduled to be in there today.

5 comments:

the Corkills said...

Sheri,
I am so glad that you were feeling well enough to be out of bed today. I am glad that you didn't have to go through surgery now and that it can wait until later when you were supposed to have it anyway. We are thinking of you always. Love, the Corkills

Carolyn Greene said...

Sheri,

So glad you are feeling better today. We love "The Cake Boss". He is amazing.

Hope tomorrow sees you feeling better.

Carolyn

The Oney's said...

Sheri, I'm happy you are home feeling better and not in surgery. I hope today is even better for you. Maybe you can sit outside and enjoy some sunshine before it gets to cold. You are always in our thoughts. Love the Oneys

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news!!! I couldn't be happier to hear you have finally gotten some relief. I will continue to pray that the rest of the week improves for you even more. Stay strong, you are amazing. Thinking of you always.
Love,
Erin

Unknown said...

What good news to hear this morning! Hope this is an even better day!

I ordered a new rose and hope to get some of them planted today. I think I got carried away. I ordered 9. They are called Rose of Sharon and grow into a pretty large bush. Maybe I can hoodwink Bob into helping me.

Gentle hugs and kisses, Bob and Faye