10/16/09

More Surgery

I went in today for blood work. I am scheduled to go in to St. Mary's for a re-do of my right bili tube on Monday morning, so I had to get these blood tests done today. I am glad to only be going to Reno for this, but I am not looking forward to yet another surgical procedure. When I asked them what I should expect in the way of recovery, they said it will be just like the other times I have had it done. I was hoping it might be easier since they just did it, but I guess that doesn't make any difference in how I recover from it. I've had enough experience with this surgery that I am kind of scared. But my right side is not draining at all, so something needs to be done. Other than dreading Monday, I am doing about the same. My back pain is still there, not great, but not the worst I've had. I've also been able to get some rest lately, so that is a good thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bob and I were over at Sheryl's today. David and Jose were busy working on the fence, sure looks nice. We did walk over and look at your filly. She is a cutie. Saw your mother thru the window and waved at her. Hope your dad's rehab goes good.

Your trip to Reno should take some of the stress out of your surgery. At least you won't have that long drive. Here's hoping it will be easier this time, in spite of what the doctor says.

Gentle hugs and kisses, Bob and Faye