10/18/09

No Surgery

Today has been about the same for me with the pain in my back and abdomen. I went ahead and increased the amount of pain medication I am taking, but I am still feeling about the same level of pain.

I am not going to my surgery appointment on Monday. My right side is draining like it should and the stitches are holding up well and not pulling out at all. I think I can wait three more weeks and go in when I am scheduled to have all of these redone. I had my blood tests done on Friday, but I didn't get any results yet. I'm pretty yellow, so I don't know what think about my bili count. Thank you for the prayers, I appreciate them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our prayers are with you and we think about you often.

Gentle hugs and kisses, Bob and Faye

Sam Hubbard said...

We are glad to hear you don't have to go for more surgery yet. You are in our thoughts and prayers daily. The Hubbard's