5/6/09

Doctor's Visit

Editor's Note: This is not Sheri Faught writing this, this is Julie Stockard writing what Sheri tells me to write. When life settles down for Sheri, she will take this over. Until then, I am including all of this with her permission (in the first person) to get the news out to the many people who are concerned for her.


I went to the doctor's office (Friday, May 1) for what I thought was possibly gall bladder problems. I was having a burning in my back and a pain in my shoulder, which I didn't think were related. I wasn't able to exercise like I was earlier and I was having a hard time eating. Instead of gall bladder, I found out that I have tumors on my liver! All over it. That was not at all what I expected to hear, and we're all in a state of shock. But I'm ready to get the tests done and get treating this! Thanks to helpful doctors, I will have more tests Monday to try to find what I need to get better.

No comments: