5/30/09

Contrasting - Take Two

Today I got to repeat the contrasting procedure from yesterday and get the stent placed again. Everyone was very apologetic about yesterday's accident. It went well, and didn't take as long today. I don't know what my biliruben count is yet, but maybe there will be some benefit to doing it twice. They changed my pain medication to a 12-hour kind, which seems to be working. I had a lot of naps today and mostly rested. If there are no other complications, I will be released tomorrow (Sunday). I'll be glad to get home. My sincere thanks to everyone who has been helping my kids in our absence. We greatly appreciate it.

4 comments:

Clint and Lori said...

We're so glad today was better. We hope you get to go home tomorrow. Have a safe journey home. Little Clint has a talk in church tomorrow about the power of prayer and you and your family of course came to mind. We will keep you in our daily prayers. All our love.
The Clint Vance Family

C Harriman said...

I'm so glad you get to come home. I know how hard it is to be away for such a long time. You missed the rain we had yesterday and today. We get it so seldom, it's nice just to watch it come down. At least we don't have to water the lawn. Everyday I give you a little TLP "Tender Loving Prayer". You take care.
Carolyn Harriman

Glen and Sue said...

Well it's 6:30 PM Sun. and we are hopeing you are home and had a good trip.I'm sure David gave you a good ride.Hope being home bring' s rest and heeling. Your in our thoughts and prayer constantly. Love Glen and Sue.

Teri said...

HI Fab 5 Faught Family,
What a journey Sheri you and David are my hero's now who needs superman when we have you two. Hope to see you soon love and miss you TeRi

P.S. Thanks Julie for the site we appreciate you so much for keeping us updated.